On September 18, we are kicking off the second annual Heart of the Business Conference, and this year we are providing a completely virtual experience. The 2020 Heart of the Business Conference will focus on the importance of health in your organization and how to reach company-wide wellness through education and networking opportunities. This year’s conference will feature presentations that focus on wellbeing initiatives and management strategies that are designed to improve employee health, especially during these current times. Now more than ever, companies need to focus on the wellness of employees and the creation of healthier working environments.
The conference’s moderator will be John Page, a member of the Healthcare Advisory Board at TalenTrust. He will be joined by a group of industry leaders including:
- Lisa Hinton – Executive Director, Senior Vice President, American Heart Association
- Grace Lichtenstein, Humana EAP
- Ed McConnell – Executive VP, HUB International
- Fran Scott – Central Region Health and Performance Practice Leader, HUB International
- John Nowicki – President, LCM Capital Management
- Jack Diamond – Director, Teladoc Health
- Daniel Montes Talledos – Firefighter/Paramedic, City of Chicago
- Elizabeth Abunaw – Owner and Operator, Forty Acres Fresh Mark
Once again, we’re joining together to raise funds and celebrate survivors at this year’s Virtual Heart Walk. This year, MedHQ set a goal of $60,000 for the American Heart Association and will match each donation 100 percent. Help us reach our fundraising goal and donate here.
Learn more about the Heart of the Business Conference.