ENSURE THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MANAGERS OF YOUR FACILITY HAVE ENOUGH SUPPORT TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES.
Customer HR Services
The way employees are supported has a significant impact on your facility’s risk management, efficiency/cost structure, and overall productivity. Learn how you can engage an expert that understands your business to:
- Build a culture within your facility where staff members enjoy their work, are well-supported through excellent back-office services, and are enabled to focus on delivering high-quality services to your patients and physician staff.
- Improve productivity through the implementation of added efficiencies bringing state-of the-art technology platforms together with payroll and human resource; decrease labor costs.
- Achieve benefits value and cost stability; create operating leverage; MedHQ’s strategy provides cost containment year –to- year in employee medical benefits.
- Make more time for your core people to focus on the long range and current growth goals of your surgical facility.
- Improve employment practices risk management. Mitigate the costs and risks associated with EEOC and labor law incidents
- Recover hundreds of hours in lost time in managing and seeking trusted vendor relationships. MedHQ would be one strategic relationship saving time and money.
The workforce at your facility needs support, above and beyond direct management and supervision. And this support begins with basic, yet complex employee services such as:
- ACA Reporting, FLSA, FMLA, EEOC, I-9’s
- Payroll processing
- Time and attendance tracking and management
- Employee/employer relations
- Recruitment processes
- Hiring and related support processes
- On-boarding procedures
- Termination processes
- Managing employee’s health and welfare (benefits, cobra, unemployment, 401k, and PTO policies)
- Patient and employee safety facilitation
- Employer local, state and federal compliance
- and more.
Our payroll systems and solutions automate all of your payroll-related back-office responsibilities. Beginning with the first imperative of being an employer, MedHQ ensures that you “get every paycheck right” and that everything is recorded properly and that each employee is receiving his or her due salary and benefits compensation.
We go out of our way to make sure our clients understand our processes. All of our billing is unbundled, meaning you can see exactly what we are charging for each service. Plus, we are always available to answer questions and adjust to client feedback.
We know that payroll and benefits issues are the most frequent task for any HR department. And when we surveyed surgery center managers about their top HR concerns, managing employee benefits was also near the top of the list. Rising insurance premiums are impacting surgery centers nationwide, and it is difficult as an employer to figure out what can be done to reduce those costs. In addition, the PPACA has introduced a new level of complexity that demands excellent administrative and system automation capabilities in order to eliminate the risk of non- or over-compliance.
At MedHQ, we analyze what is driving your premium increases and evaluate other insurance options. We compare your benefits package against your market to make sure it is competitive for recruiting, while not overly costly.
Managing Employee Interactions
Negative staff interactions are one of the top reasons physicians choose not to bring cases to a surgery center. One problem employee could be costing your facility thousands in case volume.
With that in mind, it’s no wonder that when we surveyed ASC administrators, employee discipline was their top human resources concern. Plus, the number of laws governing employer conduct has skyrocketed over the past decades. That’s why installing an effective employee disciplinary structure is also vital for reducing employer risk. A single wrongful termination lawsuit could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and make it impossible for an employer to receive insurance coverage. With standardized, effective procedures, MedHQ creates employee discipline programs that correct staff behavior and address problem employees in a way that reduces your risk of lawsuit.